It’s getting cold outside!!, it’s time to wrap yourself and take out all your coats from the wardrobe. Last year, I already invested in a good parka and in a wool coat, so for this year I’m done. And you? do you have yours? Coats, boots, hats, scarves and gloves are essential pieces for the coldest seasons. Here some ideas for these 5 basic essential pieces:
– Coats: I think it’s worthy to invest in a good quality coat, it will last for several years. At least for me, it is also important not to dress like the others. If you don’t want to feel like a clone, I suggest you to spend a little more in a good coat that matches well with your clothes. I say this from experience, last year I bought a parka from Zara, the one with black sleeves ….. the one that everybody has …..
Ok, these are my proposals:
– Furry boots: perfect to keep our feet warm. UGG return each year with different versions, but now they have new competitors MOU and IKKII. How to wear them? with jeans, leggings, even with dresses and skirts to get a more casual look. Which one do you prefer?
– Hats: I loved to wear hats, in winter, in summer, for any occasion. I propose 4 different models for winter:
Sonia Rykiel 120€
– Scarves and shawls: a basic wardrobe piece that we should have in various colors and styles.
Gerard Darel 95€
– and the gloves! of course, don’t go out without them:
Zadig et voltaire 149€
Gerard Darel 75€
I hope I helped you to find your winter basics. Have you buy anything to protect you from the cold already?
Next week I will come back with more ideas: What to wear for these Xmas holidays. See you soon! and good weekend!