First of all sorry for the delay, this post was for last week but due to technical problems I could not publish it on time. Today I will bring you some ideas to renew your wardrobe for 2016. At this point, probably you know that the bomber jacket is back! yes, I also had one few years ago …. my favorite is the Zara one , you can combine it in many different ways: jeans, skirts, dresses ….. here you will find some ideas. Another key piece: the leggings and not for the gym, leggings become the new denim. Here I leave you my picks: 10 trends for 2016, I hope you will like them.
- Bomber jackets: As I said, the essential item for this year, do not let them go!
- Stripes: I love stripes, I never get bored of them. They are back (well, they never left) in all the versions you can imagine
- The Little white dress: the LBD has competition this year, now it’s time for wearing some white
- Leggings: the sporty look or athleisure is the latest trend. If last year the sneakers were sold like chocolates this year it’s the turn of the leggings. The sport style is not only for the gyms.
- Tops with message: express yourself without fear
- Shoulders out! get the look of Kendall for Mango campaign
- Glitter Fever: the glitter and gold is not for the night, shine at any time of day
- A Star is born: last year they appeared, this year again but with more strength
- Camouflage: camouflage in the concrete jungle
- Floral: Floral and romantic, if you like flowers this is your chance to get flowers from head to toe
what is your favorite piece? let me know if you like this post!
see you soon!