Do you know what you are going to buy this spring?
After doing some research (read magazines, blogs, and other sources….) I made a small summary of what for me will be the latest trends for spring 2016. There is a bit of everything: T-shirt with message, striped or navy tops, boho style dresses, pom pom Sandals, the leather slippers or babuchas, BUT my favorite accessory for this Spring – Summer is: the round towel.
I hope you like my picks, let’s start!
- Shourouk Rhaiem bracelets: she designed pieces for prestigious fashion houses Chloé, John Galliano and Roberto Cavalli before setting up her own jewellery label. Shourouk always combines Swarovski crystals with other materials such as PVC or and climbing rope to create very colourful pieces (as you can see). There is a new collection is inspired in Frida Kahlo but theses are my favorites bracelets:
- T-shirt with message is trend thanks to Cara Delevingne and other Celebrities. Since them (I think 2 years ago?) until now there is no brand that has not released its own collection of T-shirts with message. These are Carven and RAD. Just a way to express yourself.
- Stripes are my obsession, I have striped tops in several colors and for every occasion. Stripes are always trendy!. Theses are Mkt, Isabel Marant and Manoush.
- For this season pompom will take the streets. In sandals, bags, dresses…Pompoms will be everywhere! The sandals made by the Greek artist Elina Linardaki are the most popular right now. Glamorous bag and AQUAZZURA sandals.
- Sunglasses, very important accessory, specially now that the days are longer and the sun is shining! Whatever the season, there is always a pair of sunglasses in my bag Amenapih, Miu Miu and Swatch sunglasses
- Boho dresses. Kate Middleton again gave us a lesson of style and simplicity wearing several boho indian style dresses. Kate wore some print boho indian style dresses during the week’s royal Indian tour, at the same time she promoted Indian fashion and Indian designers. My favorite dress was this one created by the Mumbai-born designer Anita Dongre. Now you can find a cloned version in SheIn.
- it’s geting warmer and I can not wait to go to the beach with my new round beach towel. Yes, I said round; the round towels will the must in all beaches around the world. Here, I show you two different models. The first one is made by Joyce + Jules. There are inspired by the unknown underwater beauty of corals and Sea plants and geometry. The second one is from the beach people founded in the Summer of 2013 by two sea lovers sisters Emma and Victoria.
- Would you wear the leather slippers or the babouche? How? I think they are easy to combine and it will become a wardrobe basic piece. Tod’s, Roger Vivier, Acne Studios.
- The belt bag is the it bag for 2016 but of course more chic and sophisticated than the tourist and horrible belt pack. Here some ideas how to wear it.
- Tony Moly is a South Korean cosmetics brand that means ‘putting style into packaging’. TONY MOLY offers premium skin care products and eco-friendly: natural, organic products and no animal testing. Each product comes in a fun and cheeky package: panda, cherry, banana…… Now You can buy in Sephora.
- This French bijoux brand is specialist in making jewelry with messages. Now Mia Bay has created 5 different brooches in silver or gold: arrow, diamond, eye, heart, wild and free to give a modern twist to your favorite jackets or trench coat.
which one is your favorite trend?
From next month you can continue follow my future post in http://newhighstreet.net/
see you there!!!!!